AdSense sopra

Banner top multiservizi

Angel

Banner top 5x1000

Madonna del Suffragio

Chiesa del Purgatorio, ou Santa Maria del Suffragio, est une église édifiée vers la fin du XVIIème siècle, remarquable surtout pour ses œuvres d’art.

Dans le bâtiment, plan carré, il y a un autel en bois et en or pur du XVIIIème siècle, et un confessionnal en bois du XIXème siècle. 

Vous pourrez voir aussi beaucoup d’œuvres de l’artiste de Castellana Vincenzo Fato (1705-1788) : San Filippo NeriSan Francesco Borgia, l'Annunciazione, la Madonna del Suffragio et San Francesco Saverio.

La chaire, avec des peintures qui représentent les sujets de la Pénitence, de la Charité et de la Sainte Messe, et l’orgue, décoré dans les tons verts et or, remontent au XVIIIème siècle.

 

Où se trouve?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Madonna del Suffragio

Chiesa del Purgatorio, or Santa Maria del Suffragio, is a church from the late 1600s, remarkable for the pieces of art preserved inside it.

In the square-plan interior you will see a magnificent wooden altar decorated with pure gold from the 1700s, as well as a decorated wooden confessional from the 19th century.

There are also different artworks by the artist Vincenzo Fato (1705-1788) from Castellana: San Filippo NeriSan Francesco Borgia, l'Annunciazione, la Madonna del Suffragio and San Francesco Saverio.

The pulpit, adorned with paintings representing topics such as the Penance, the Charity and the Holy Mass, and the pipe organ, with golden and green decorations, are from the 18th century.

 

Where is it?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Madonna del Suffragio

Chiesa del Purgatorio, o Santa Maria del Suffragio, fue construida a finales del siglo XVII, y hoy en día es impresionante sobretodo por las obras de arte que se hallan en su interior.

El interior, de plata cuadrada, presenta un magnífico altar de madera y de oro purísimo del siglo XVIII, y un confesionario de madera decorada del siglo XIX.

Numerosas son las obras del pintor de Castellana Vincenzo Fato (1705-1788): San Filippo NeriSan Francesco Borgia, l'Annunciazione, la Madonna del Suffragio y San Francesco Saverio.

Son del siglo XVIII el púlpito, con pinturas que representan los temas de la Penitencia, de la Caridad y de la Santa Misa, y el órgano, con decoraciones de color oro y verde.

 

 

¿Dónde está?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola

Also known as San Giuseppe, the church San Francesco di Paola was built in 1614 by the Minims of the order of San Francis of Paola, together with its adjoining convent. The church was built on the site of an old chapel consecrated to Saint Lucy and it is located at the end of the square largo Porta Grande.

The façade of the building is preceded by a large churchyard and incorporates the entrances of both the church and the convent. It is peculiar also due to its unique bell tower, made of overlapping aches.

Inside the church you’ll see a magnificent organ in pure gold from the 1700s and a painting depicting the Holy Family by the artist Vincenzo Fato.

The artist Miglionico produced the 18th century paintings  San Francesco di Paola and San Michele Arcangelo in lotta contro dannati e demoni.

Santa Lucia and San Giuseppe are two polychrome stone-made works by Giulio Cesare Persio.

Where is it?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola

Connue sous le nom de San Giuseppe, l’église San Francesco di Paola fut édifiée avec le couvent annexe en 1614 par les frères de l’ordre des Minimes, et elle se tient sur le site d’une ancienne chapelle consacrée à Sainte Lucie.

Le bâtiment est situé au bout de Largo Porta Grande et il est précédé par une grande place. Sa façade englobe les entrées de l’église et du couvent et il est caractérisé par un singulier clocher d’arcs superposés.

L’orgue du XVIIIème siècle qui se trouve à l’intérieur de l’église est en or pur est le tableau qui représente la Sainte Famille est une œuvre de l’artiste Vincenzo Fato.

Les peintures du XVIIIème siècle San Francesco di Paola et San Michele Arcangelo in lotta contro dannati e demoni furent réalisées par Miglionico.

Santa Lucia et San Giuseppe sont deux œuvres de Giulio Cesare Persio en pierre polychrome.

 

Où se trouve?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Chiesa di San Francesco di Paola

Conocida también con el nombre de San Giuseppe, la iglesia San Francesco di Paola fue edificada junto con el convento anexo por los frailes del Orden de los Mínimos en el año 1614, en el lugar donde se hallaba una antigua capilla dedicada a Santa Lucía.

El edificio, que se encuentra en el extremo de la plaza Largo Porta Grande y es precedido por un patio bastante grande, presenta una fachada que incorpora  las entradas de la iglesia y del convento, y se distingue por su campanario con arcos que están colocados el uno sobre el otro.

El órgano de oro purísimo que se encuentra en el interior de la iglesia es del siglo XVIII y el cuadro que representa a la Sagrada Familia fue realizado por el artista Vincenzo Fato.

Las telas San Francesco di
Paola
 y San Michele Arcangelo in lotta contro dannati e demoni, realizadas por el Miglionico, remontan también al siglo XVIII.

Santa Lucia y San Giuseppe son dos obras de piedra polícroma de Gulio Cesare Persio.

¿Dónde está?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Foto di P. Ladogana

The church Santa Maria del Caroseno, whose façade is in late Baroque style, was built on the site of an oldest church, which was already known in the 16th century. Until the Sixties, the church was the limit of the city centre, since it is located on the way to the town of Putignano.

Inside the church, the single nave is surrounded by pointed arches. The stone altar is characterized by decorated columns and there you can see some paintings of 1767 by Vincenzo Fato. These paintings depict the birth of the Virgin Mary, the Virgin and Child, Saint Peter and John the Apostle.

Under the removable central panel hosting the painting of the Virgin and Child, you’ll see the original 17th century fresco, another wonderful image of the Virgin Mary.

The outside is in Baroque style but was altered during the second half of the 18th century. The façade is divided vertically into three parts by two pilasters and horizontally into two orders by a projecting cornice. In the lower order there are two recesses in which you’ll see the two stone statues of Saint Peter and John the Apostle.

The upper order has a large window surmounted by a tympanum and side spirals. In the pediment there is another recess with a statue of Our Lady surrounded by angels.

Every year on September 7 and 8, we celebrate the traditional feast of the Virgin of Caroseno, the protector of pregnant women. The 8 in the morning the annual fair takes place.

 

Where is it?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Foto di P. Ladogana

La iglesia Santa Maria del Caroseno, cuya fachada es de estilo barroco tardío, está ubicada en el lugar donde se hallaba una iglesia más antigua, que ya se conocía en el siglo XVI. La iglesia representaba el límite del núcleo urbano hasta los años sesenta, ya que fue construida en la ruta que lleva al pueblo de Putignano.

La iglesia es de una sola nave delimitada por arcos apuntados. El altar es de piedra y está caracterizado por columnas decoradas y cuadros de Vincenzo Fato del año 1767 que representan el nacimiento de la Virgen, una Virgen con Niño, San Pedro y San Juan evangelista.

Detrás de un panel central desmontable donde se encuentra el cuadro de la Virgen con Niño, se puede entrever el fresco originario del siglo XVII, otra hermosa representación de la Virgen.

El exterior es en estilo barroco pero fue modificado en la segunda mitad del siglo XVIII. La fachada está dividida verticalmente en tres partes por dos pilares y horizontalmente en dos partes por una cornisa que sobresale. En la parte inferior hay dos rincones donde están colocadas las estatuas de piedra de San Pedro y de San Juan evangelista.

En la parte superior se puede ver un ventanal con un tímpano arriba y dos volutas laterales. En otro rincón se encuentra la estatua de la Virgen rodeada por los ángeles.

Cada año, el 7 y el 8 de septiembre, se celebra en Castellana la fiesta tradicional de la Virgen del Caroseno, protectora de las parturientas. Por la mañana del día 8 podrás disfrutar de la feria anual.

 

¿Dónde está?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Foto di P. Ladogana

L’église Santa Maria del Caroseno, dont la façade est de style baroque tardif, se tient sur le site d’une ancienne église, qui était déjà connue au XVIème siècle. L’église était la limite du centre-ville jusqu’aux années 60, puisqu’elle est située sur la route qui conduit à la ville de Putignano.

La seule nef de l’église est bordée par des arcs brisés. L’autel en pierre se caractérise par des colonnes décorées et des tableaux de l’artiste Vincenzo Fato de 1767, qui représentent la naissance de la Vierge, une Vierge à l’Enfant, Saint Pierre et Saint Jean.

Derrière un panneau central amovible où se trouve le tableau de la Vierge à l’Enfant, on peut apercevoir la fresque originaire du XVIIème siècle, une autre belle représentation de la Vierge.

La façade est de style baroque mais elle fut remaniée pendant la seconde moitié du XVIIIème siècle. Elle est divisée verticalement en trois parties par deux pilastres et horizontalement en deux parties par une corniche saillant. Dans la partie inférieure on voit deux niches où sont placées les deux statues en pierre de Saint Pierre et Saint Jean.

Dans la partie supérieure on voit une grande fenêtre surmontée d’un fronton et deux volutes latérales. Dans une autre niche il y a une statue de la Vierge entourée des anges.

Chaque année, le 7 et 8 septembre, on célèbre la fête traditionnelle de la Vierge de Caroseno, protectrice des parturientes. La matinée du 8 septembre la foire annuelle a lieu.

 

 

Où se trouve?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

immacolata

L’église de l’Immacolata, bâtie en 1789, abrite à son intérieur une statue en pierre locale, probablement du XVIIème siècle, de Saint Sébastien ; cette statue était située dans une autre église qui n’existe plus et qui devait se trouver hors du centre-ville, près de Porta Grande. Vous pouvez voir aussi un petit tableau de Vincenzo Fato qui représente Sainte Thérèse d’Ávila. A côté de l’église s’ouvre Arco Barberio, l’entrée impressionnante d’un bâtiment de 1715 et qui n’a pas été achevé. Il est le siège de l’homonyme confrérie dès sa construction.


Où se trouve?

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)














immacolata

La iglesia de l'Immacolata, construida en el año 1789, tiene en su interior una estatua de piedra local, probablemente del siglo XVII, que representa a San Sebastián. Esta estatua procede de una iglesia que ya no existe y que se hallaba presumibilmente afuera del núcleo urbano, cerca de Porta Grande. También podrás admirar un pequeño cuadro de Vincenzo Fato que representa a Santa Teresa de Ávila. Al lado de la iglesia se encuentra el Arco Barberio, la impresionante entrada de un edificio que no fue terminado y remonta al año 1715. La homónima cofradía tiene su sede en este edificio desde que fue construido.


¿Dónde está?

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)














immacolata

The church of the Immacolata was built in 1789. Inside you can see a statue in local stone - probably of the 17th century - portraying Saint Sebastian. This statue belonged to a no-longer-existing church, which might have been located outside of the town centre, close to Porta Grande. Also, you’ll see a small painting that depicts Saint Teresa of Ávila by Vincenzo Fato. Next to the church, you’ll find Arco Barberio, the magnificent entrance of a building from 1715, which was never completed. It houses the homonymous confraternity since its construction.

 

Where is it?

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)














Chiesa de Il Salvatore

The church il Salvatore is the last to be built in Castellana. Many people join this church because of its several parish activities, its oratory and sport fields.

The current parish priest is don Antonio Napoletano, who joined the church community in late September 2014.

Don Nicola Pellegrino, the former parish priest of Il Salvatore, is the author of various works that concern the dialect of Castellana and folk wisdom.

Where is it?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Chiesa de Il Salvatore

Il Salvatore est la dernière église construite à Castellana, très fréquentée pour ses nombreuses activités paroissiales, son oratoire et pour ses terrains de sport.

Le curé actuel de l’église, don Antonio Napoletano, s’est installé là-bas à la fin de septembre 2014.

L’ancien curé de l’église, don Nicola Pellegrino, a écrit de nombreuses œuvres concernant le dialecte de Castellana et la sagesse populaire.

Où se trouve? 

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Chiesa de Il Salvatore

Il Salvatore es la última iglesia construida en Castellana, y es muy frecuentada por las diversas actividades de la parroquia, por los clubes de la juventud y por sus canchas deportivas.

El párroco actual es don Antonio Napoletano, quien llegó a la comunidad a finales de septiembre de 2014.  

El párroco anterior de Il Salvatore, don Nicola Pellegrino, escribió varios libros sobre el dialecto de Castellana y sobre la sabiduría popular.

¿Dónde está? 

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

bartolomeo

Located in the district of Chiesa Nuova, San Bartolomeo de Palude or di Padula is a rural little church that is worth a visit - you can reach it from the provincial road 114 Monopoli-Conversano. This is an unusual building, which dates back to the period between the 8th and 10th centuries. The first paper trail about the existence of the church dates back to 1180, that is a papal bull sent from pope Alexander III to the bishop of Monopoli Stephan. In this document the pope listed the churches which were under the jurisdiction of the bishop Stephan. Three churches of the locality called “de Palude” were mentioned, including San Bartolomeo.

San Bartolomeo di Padula is located on the edge of a slope and its longitudinal axis is oriented in northwest-southeast direction. This church has two apses and its quadrangular base is five metres by five. The upper dome is connected to the base of the building through four pendentives. On the side walls some traces of four small older niches are still visible: two of them are located near the entrance and the others close to the apses. Four small gaps are placed 4 metres and a half from the floor level and in correspondence with the two main axes – they served to enlighten the church. The planking level of the church is lower than the height of the surrounding land. The exterior consists of two overlapping parallelepipeds, both with quadrangular base. Three sides of the upper parallelepiped move back in respect of the lower one; the two parallelepipeds only line up on the side of the entrance.

Since 1992 this little church, which was in a state of deplorable abandon, has been restored thanks to the organization of Castellana called Ce.Ri.Ca. To date, San Bartolomeo di Padula and its surrounding field belong to the public heritage of Castellana-Grotte.

Every year, in the afternoon of August 24 – day devoted to Saint Bartholomew – a Holy Mass is celebrated outdoor, thanks to the interest of Ce.Ri.Ca.

Where is it?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

bartolomeo

La iglesia de San Bartolomeo de Palude o di Padula es una pequeña iglesia rural, un edificio raro que remonta al período entre los siglos VIII y X y que seguramente merece ser visitado. Se encuentra en la localidad de Chiesa Nuova que se puede alcanzar tomando la carretera provincial 114 Monopoli-Conversano. El primer documento que demuestra la existencia de esta iglesia es de 1180: una bula pontificia enviada por el papa Alejandro III a Estéfano, obispo de Monopoli, en la que se enumeraban las iglesias bajo la jurisdicción del obispo. Se mencionaban tres iglesias de la localidad “de Palude”, entre ellas la iglesia de San Bartolomeo.

La iglesia está ubicada al margen de una ladera y se orienta longitudinalmente en la dirección noroeste-sudeste. La planta del edificio es cuadrangular y de cinco por cinco metros. La iglesia consta de dos ábsides y la cúpula superior se une a la base a través de cuatro pechinas. En las paredes laterales todavía se pueden ver unos restos de cuatro pequeños nichos; dos se encuentran cerca de la entrada y los otros dos en los ábsides. Cuatro pequeñas hendiduras, colocadas a cuatros metros y medio sobre el nivel del suelo y en correspondencia de los dos ejes principales, servían para alumbrar la iglesia. El piso del edificio es más bajo con respecto a la altura del terreno que rodea la iglesia. El exterior está constituido por dos paralelepípedos superpuestos con base cuadrangular. El paralelepípedo de encima retrocede por tres lados comparado con el de abajo; están alineados solo en el lado de la entrada.

A partir de 1992 la pequeña iglesia, que lamentablemente estaba abandonada, ha sido restaurada gracias a la asociación de Castellana llamada Ce.Ri.Ca. Al día de hoy San Bartolomeo di Padula y el terreno que la rodea forman parte de los bienes públicos de Castellana-Grotte.

Cada año, el 24 de agosto por la tarde – día consagrado a San Bartolomeo – se celebra la santa misa al aire libre gracias a la preocupación de Ce.Ri.Ca.

¿Dónde está?  

(trad. Maria Chiara Ivone - Tirocinante Unitrieste SSLMIT)

Pagina 1 di 4

Cerca

Ultimissime

25 Febbraio 2024